Want to view the Scottish CND Constitution? Hit the big yellow button below.
Annual General Meetings
Our AGM is the beating heart of the year. Brainstorming break out groups inform our messaging. Guest speakers breathe fresh perspective into the organisation. And voting for resolutions and exec members solidifies the direction of the campaign.
It takes place in the autumn each year, and is open to all members and supporters.
Follow the link below for:
- Upcoming AGM registration
- Minutes and guest speaker recordings from previous AGMs
- All other AGM related info
- provide additional rules and procedures for the conduct of Scottish CND AGMs and related business
- are circulated to members in advance of the AGM to be approved at the beginning of the meeting
- can be viewed together with the AGM papers from the respective year